Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Two days until it comes

I created this blog for those that are interested in using Colopril for their colon cleansing. This is going to be my wife and my first time doing this. But we plan on keeping track of everything that happens. So far we have ordered two bottles of Colopril. One for her and one for me. I talked to someone today about it at Colopril.com. So far the customer service is top notch! They even gave me the tracking number of UPS. Which is who they ship through. I couldn't help but chuckle that they use them. What can Brown do for you.. LOL. Anyway I found out that our shipment will be arriving on Thursday. We are both very excited. To tell you about myself and my wife. For one thing, my name is not Brad and her name is not...uh....Jill. I just use those names for confidentiality. But I am a pretty athletic guy and she a very athletic woman. As far as us eating healthy, well we could do better. I read up on colon cleansing and found out that it's really good to do for your body. I have to say that i'm a meat eater. I love steak!! And lots of it too. Unfortunately red meat is not that great for you. It doesn't break down as easily in your body. So I'm thinking that I have alot of waste in there. But we decided that we want to take better care of our bodies, and decided that a colon cleansing will do the trick. However, we will not go back to the same diet as we were. I used to be really athletic looking in the midsection and no matter how hard I exercise. I can't get rid of this little pooch. I am going to be including before and after pictures of us both. So to end this first step of my blog. We should be recieving our Colopril by Thursday and will be using it rightaway. Because the people that created say that you will not have to be stuck in the bathroom while doing this. So I say why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment